Sunday, January 13, 2013

Photo A Day Challenge - Day 12 & 13

Day 12: Surprise

 

I was SURPRISED...
at how I struggled to find something surprising for yesterday's challenge,
but happily Jane Austen's "Emma" came to my rescue...



Day 13: Circle

 

CIRCLE of lights...string lights aren't just for Christmas:) 

 


Thinking about, planning for and doing this challenge is...

TAKING OVER MY LIFE!!

But I absolutely LOVE it.

It's helping me to be creative everyday and to think...

"OUT OF THE BOX".

Plus I've discovered Picasa (find it here),
Google's freeware image organizer and image viewer
 for organizing and editing digital photos.
I've been having so much fun playing with it,
editing my photographs and changing them from drab to fab... 
What my little Sony Cybershot can't do,
(but what I had in my mind while taking the pictures),
Picasa accomplishes for me.

Tomorrow's prompt is "YELLOW".

I can't wait!


Love & Blessings













No comments: