Thursday, January 3, 2013

Faith, Hope & Love


2013
 A new year
...with new goals 
 ...and fresh ideas (here’s hoping).



My motto for 2013...
FAITH. HOPE. LOVE.
And TRUSTING GOD to carry me through
as He has done every other year of my life.


I started blogging last year
but found that it’s not as effortless for me as others make it look.
I tried to be productive in other areas (painting, crafts, designing, markets, cooking, etc.),
and realized that I really have to MAKE TIME for my blog.
My hope is that I will do better this year.
I’m thinking my problem is I want to do too much with each post…
It’s the perfectionist in me, details details details…
So I’m going to try to keep it simple this year,
and maybe that means there will be more than 7 posts at the end of 2013.



So “HAPPY NEW YEAR” everybody out there in the blogosphere!!
May this be the best year ever!!


http://www.craftberrybush.com/

Love & Blessings...





No comments: